doomed from the very start |important leaders & co-leaders|

Предишната тема Следващата тема Go down

doomed from the very start |important leaders & co-leaders|

Писане by the crow; on Сря 25 Яну 2017, 20:06

LEADERS & CO-LEADERS
Adela Albescu
Deborah Ann Woll
24. Libra

"listen to me, and listen very carefully for i am not known to reapeat the same thing twice. You can break my soul, take my life away, beat me, hurt me, kill me, but for the love of God don't touch him"
-Adela Albescu, co-leader of Libra, about Ymir Valdys

„She's thunderstorms. My most trusted companion, my bestest friend. She's one of the reasons i've survived this long. I trust her with my life, and i trust her to lead Libra after my demise. She's the only one capable of it, i know it. she's all that's just, and she's all that's love.“
- Ymir Valdys, about Adela Albescu

✖ Най-добра приятелка на Имир от детинство, и в последствие негова секретарка и дясна ръка когато повежда Либра. Имир й вярва безусловно и когато той е някъде на мисия тя команда организацията.
✖ Има почти майчински инстинкт да защитава Имир и лесно би насинила нечие око за него.
✖ Наричат я "златното момиче на Либра"
✖ дарбите й са елементът Въздух и Електрокинеза

"Hackers...Those snobby brats can't compare to us. They can't be us, they can't be one of us and they have to go. They don't deserve the support we give them. Ymir, listen to me, they don't deserve us!"
-Iancu Vasilescu, leader of the Opposition to Ymir Valdys

„Iancu is reckless and his group is even more reckless. They still abide by Libra's laws, but they use their gifts to their own liking, disregarding the Crow's orders. They despise the hackers with every fiber of their beings. They're a danger and a nuisance, i'm telling you.“
- Someone, about Iancu & The opposition

✖ Янку е бил в Либра почти толкова дълго, колкото и Имир и Адела и знае за враждата между тях и хакерите от край време
✖ при завземането на власста от имир и съобщението му, че повече няма да се бият едни с други, янку бе един от няколкото хора, които възроптаха срещу това решение.
✖ Наричан "Янку Сладкодумният"(Iancu Silvertongue), той се изявява като отличен оратор и лесно убеждава хората да се присъединят към каузата му
✖ Способностите му са зооморфия и телепортация
Iancu Vasilescu
Shiloh Fernandez
25. Opposition

Emanuela Lupei
Shelley Hennig
22. Pòtami

"those monsters and their petty powers. they're a danger to bucharest's society. They should be kept somewhere away from the public, for they give them ideas and inspire them to defy the laws. I intend to rid this city of them."
-Emanuela Lupei, chief of Pòtami

„Fixated. That would be the word that describes how they chase their goal. They don't sleep, they don't eat, they do nothing but play that game of cat and mouse with the poor gifted in their maniacal obsession to "cleanse"the city. don't go near them, for your own good“
- Someone, about Pòtami

✖ Емануела е властна жена със силен характер, с който не всеки може да се справи
✖ родителите й биват убити от хора с дарби и това е причината тя да ги мрази така горещо
✖ преследва като ловец хората с дарби, и смята че делото й е оправдано отмъщение
✖ няма дарби; обикновен човек

"they're barbarians. we're far superior. We have better control over our own gifts. Plus we're together while they're divided. It will be an easy battle. This gift nature gave them...the center of the lei lines, all that immense unconditional and everlasting power...I want it. And i intend to get it."
-Noelle Bèlanger, Belot's leader, about Unit

„Don't be condescending. Boss may be a woman, but she is the woman. there is no one else i'd imagine leading belot than her and her iron fist. She's our iron queen with a heart of ice. she's going to win.“
- Aleister de la Crois, about Noelle Bèlanger

✖ ужасно богата и ужасно влиятелна
✖ използва богатството и връзките си за да изпълнява приумиците си
✖ дадено й е името "желязната дама на белот", заради сериозността и твърдостта с която ръководи групировката си. тя не би се спряла пред нищо, за да получи каквото иска, дори и да вземе върколак под крилото си
✖ владее криокинеза и хипноза
Noelle Bèlanger
Kaya Scodelario
23.Belot.

STRAIGHT  TO VIDEO
you're a failure played in stereo
the crow;
Лидер на Либра
Лидер на Либра

Брой мнения : 50

http://the-better-half.bulgarianforum.net

Върнете се в началото Go down

Re: doomed from the very start |important leaders & co-leaders|

Писане by Noelle Bèlanger♛ on Нед 09 Апр 2017, 18:41

Може ли да взема Noelle Bèlanger?

Noelle Bèlanger♛
Лидер на Белот
Лидер на Белот

Брой мнения : 4

Писане by the crow; on Вто 11 Апр 2017, 21:10

Твоя е, пиши ми на ЛС как да ти сменя името.

STRAIGHT  TO VIDEO
you're a failure played in stereo
the crow;
Лидер на Либра
Лидер на Либра

Брой мнения : 50

http://the-better-half.bulgarianforum.net

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content